- Simple low-cost instrument for particle size measurements.
- All basic features of the dynamic light scattering technique are available.
- Fast measurements and high reproducibility of results.
- Simple procedure of sample preparation, small sample volume.
- High-sensitive APD photon counting system.
- Low power consumption, USB-powered. Notebook battery enough for operation of the system.
|Measurement range||Particle size: 0.5 nm to 10 µm 1 (diameter)
Diffusion coefficient: 10-5 ... 10-10 cm2/s
|Sample volume||50 µL to 4 mL|
|Signal processing||Auto- and cross-correlation operation modes. Linear and logarithmic (multiple-tau) time scale. True real-time operation up to the fastest sample-time of 10 ns|
|Laser||Diode laser: 638 nm, 15 mW|
|Thermostat||Real-time monitoring of temperature, accuracy 0.1°С|
|Dimensions / weight / power||250 x 280 x 100 mm / 2.6 kg / 5 V, 0.3 A (USB powered)|
1 - depends on the optical characteristics of the samples